Friday, May 3, 2013

Just 42 False Alex Jones Infowars Predictions

SOME OF ALEX JONES' PREDICTIONS WERE WRONG...RIGHT? OK HUNDREDS...BUT THE REST WERE RIGHT? WRONG!

BY THE FAKEALEXJONES


Ok so this meanie exposed hundreds of predictions I made that have been wrong. But what he forgets is that I made several predictions that were right after the actual events occurred. He obviously likes to ask questions, I don't like people like that so I think this guy is definitely with the CIA and Watson is saying he might know the guy. If you ask questions that are outside the conspiracy reality tunnel then you are definitely with the NWO, I know what you goons look like. You got those psychopathic looks on your faces like you just wanna lock me up in a FEMA camp and say good bye for good.

So, by the way today I have a special offer, those amongst you who are not yet into the gold rip off we are now selling gold coins and silver coins for slightly above market value. You can support the Infobore if you get some of those. Trust me, the FEDs are gonna collapse the Dollar any day so when you have our Infobore gold you will be safe and I will have enough money to continue the show once Martial law has been declared. Also we will get more mainstream listeners when I'm able to wear nicer suits and jewellery on the show. So thanks for your support.

So anyways, today the Russians came out announcing that the American moon landing was staged. Basically it was a False Flag to discredit religious folks that didn't believe in humanity's capacity to achieve this kind of thing. Humans have never been to the moon. Thousands of astronauts were killed, but that's what the government doesn't tell you about. They took out John Lennon because he took the attention off of Buzz Aldrin. Check your facts you fluoride drinking morons.







No comments:

Post a Comment